1. What information do we collect?
We may collect certain personal information from you when you register to use our site or its services and features, such as an e-mail newsletter, comment to the post including your first and last name, e-mail address.
We may also collect certain non-personally identifiable information from users of our site, such as their Internet protocol address, the type of browser and operating system they use, the domain name of your Internet service provider, and the web pages, content, and advertisements you may have visited, viewed or clicked on. We use various technologies to collect that information, including the following:
- Cookies: We may utilize cookies to maintain a record of your visits and to improve the content and services on our site. Cookies are text files placed in your computer browser to store your preferences. Cookies do not contain personal information, but if you choose to furnish us with personal information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie.
- IP Addresses. Our computers may also collect your IP address, which is a numerical address that is used to identify a computer connected to the Internet. We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our site, to deliver web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users, and to measure traffic within our site.
2. How do we use the information we collect?
We may use your personal information to:
- improve our site and the content and services offered on our site;
- enforce legal terms that govern your use of the application to our site;
- for any other purposes for which the information is collected and maintained.
3. With whom do we share that information?
We may share your personal information with third parties including in the following instances:
- who assist us in providing our site and services (such as data storage providers) and processing transactions and communications on and through our site;
- for their direct marketing purposes;
4. What security measures do we take with respect to your information?
We employ reasonable security measures to protect the security and confidentiality of your personal information that we collect and maintain. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information or that any communication or transmission of such information over the Internet will be entirely secure.
Third Party Advertising
We use Google and other third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this website in order to provide advertisements on this site about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please visit the links provided below. http://www.google.com/privacy.html
We might set access cookies which might be stored on your computer upon your first visit to Election2019LokSabha.com. “Cookie” is a small file which contains small text, used by a majority of the websites, sent and stored on your computer’ hard driver in order to uniquely identify the browser you are using, whereas most of the current generation browsers are usually set up to accept cookies by default. You can change the cookies preferences through your browser settings.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third-party advertisers, including those listed above, may place or recognize a unique “cookie” or web beacon on your browser
At Election2019LokSabha.com we use Google Analytics to collect data and information of how visitors use Election2019LokSabha.com by collecting only non-personal information which includes information like what URL you came to Election2019LokSabha, IP Address, type of computer and browser, time spent on the site, number of pages accessed at Election2019LokSabha and what URL you exited from etc.
You can use Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on to prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics. You can read more about this on Google analytic out-out page.
Election2019LokSabha.com might contrail links to external sites. We are not in any way responsible for privacy and terms of such websites. So you have to review their privacy terms and conditions yourself.
What are cookies?
Should you accept a cookie, each subsequent visit to our site will identify you and collect and compile anonymous statistics related to your interests, tastes, purchasing intentions and general uses of the sites.
The data collected by the cookie is compiled and used in the future to market other products and services or advertisements to you, to analyze the usage of our website to provide data on how to improve the website and for feedback generally. No sensitive personal data or personally identifiable data capable of identifying you as a private individual are collected.
All data are for specific purposes for our private use only and not for use of any other third party unless specifically instructed by us and only for a specific purpose, such as marketing of products and services.
Google and the DoubleClick DART cookie:
We also may use DART cookies for ad serving through Google’s DoubleClick, which places a cookie on your computer when you are browsing the web and visit a site using DoubleClick advertising (including some Google AdSense advertisements). This cookie is used to serve ads specific to you and your interests (”interest based targeting”). The ads served will be targeted based on your previous browsing history (For example, if you have been viewing sites about visiting Las Vegas, you may see Las Vegas hotel advertisements when viewing a non-related site, such as on a site about hockey). DART uses “non personally identifiable information”. It does NOT track personal information about you, such as your name, email address, physical address, telephone number, social security numbers, bank account numbers or credit card numbers. You can opt-out of this ad serving on all sites using this advertising by visiting http://www.doubleclick.com/privacy/dart_adserving.aspx
You do not have to accept cookies and you may block or disable all cookies from your browser at any time.
Most web browsers will accept cookies by default, but they can be set to reject cookies, either from all websites or from specific sites. You can also manually delete cookies from your web browser. These options are generally set through a “Privacy” setting in your browser setup.